EBILIZII NEW SINGLE: TRY ME (Out Now)

I'm so excited to announce that my new single is officially out now on all streaming platforms! It's been almost a year in the making and I'm so proud of the final product. From the lyrics, to the production, it's truly a work of art that I'm very proud of. This single is an expression of how I have grown as an artist - I'm more confident in my sound and more confident in myself.

It was a challenge to stay true to my vision while creating something that can reach a wide audience, but I feel like I did that. I'm really excited to release this single out into the world and see how people respond to it. I know my fans are going to love it and all of the listeners out there will too. So if you haven't already, go check it out!

Title: "Try me"
Ebilizii ft Skailad x Chris Ben x BoiJay
Download Song

WATCH NOW


See more about Ebilizii on


Comments

LATEST POSTS

TOP 10 RICHEST MUSICIANS IN NIGERIA 2023

ASAKE NEW ALBUM: WORK OF ART

FIREBOY DML BIOGRAPHY

AN INTERVIEW WITH DAVIDO

TYLA BIOGRAPHY

NEW ALBUM (REMA-RAVAGE)

TOP 10 RICHEST MUSICIANS IN THE WORLD 2023 (BASED ON FORBES NET WORTH)

TOP 5 GREATEST MALE ARTISTS IN NIGERIA